An FSCI update from Keith Frangiamore, FSCI President
Over 30 years ago, Fire Safety Consultants, Inc. began and continues to provide the highest quality, third-party fire protection plan reviews, building plan review, training, and consulting services in Michigan. Fire Safety Consultants, Inc. is the largest, most experienced 3rd party plan review and inspection company in Michigan, serving over 55 municipal and private clients.
One of our clients, Scott Cope, Community Development Director of Rochester Hills, MI, says, “Fire Safety Consultants, Inc. is the leader in the fire suppression and fire alarm industry. The Fire Safety Consultants, Inc. staff are all at minimum of NICET Level II certified and have the skills, back ground, and knowledge to perform accurate and thorough plan reviews and inspections on the most complicated projects.”
Fire Safety Consultants, Inc. remains committed to Michigan.
1. Investing and growing our professional staff.
• Angie Dayfield continued to provide the highest quality plan review and field service, and recently achieved her fire alarm NICET Level II certification, Level II in fire alarm. She also NFPA certificated as Fire Inspector I, Fire Inspector II and Certified Fire Plans Examiner.
• David Morris returned as a full-time employee to the Michigan Regional Office. David is a Michigan native and has be active in the fire protection industry for 30 years. He recently achieved certification NICET Level IV in fire sprinkler and Level II in fire alarm
• Hired Lisa Tyner, born and raised in Michigan, is the administrative assistant in the Michigan Regional office.
• Brent Gooden remains active in Michigan as liaison to the Michigan Regional Office after three years as the Michigan Regional Manager.
2. Working closely with our clients.
“The Fire Safety Consultants, Inc. team and their philosophy of how they treat their customers fits right in with our mission of partnering with our customers to ensure safety in all buildings. Their team is aware of our service goals for plan review and inspections and does everything within their power to help us meet those goals” Scott Cope, Rochester Hills, MI
3. Expanding our services to include hazard material analysis studies. We completed installation of a new telephone system, new computers, and software.
4. Extending our custom and standard seminars throughout Michigan.
Fire Safety Consultants, Inc. staff that included Brent, Keith and Warren presented seminars sponsored by Auburn Hills Fire Department which include CEUS for the attendees. For this year, Fire Safety Consultants, Inc. has already scheduled for more Michigan seminars and presentation than all of last year.
Our Michigan team, comprised of Brent, David, Angie and Lisa will continue to schedule meetings with our clients who are fire inspectors, building officials, mechanical inspectors, engineers, and fire protection contractors on various projects throughout Michigan.
Our clients recommend Fire Safety Consultants, Inc. as their 3rd party service for Michigan because:
• We have the most qualified, experienced, and professional staff
• We always strive to meet the needs of our clients and customers.
• We are accurate, thorough, and quick to respond.
• We work with all parties as a partner in the construction process, apply codes and standards in a practical, professional, and consistent manner, focusing on what really matters.
If you have not had a personal visit, please call the Michigan Regional Office at 248-545-3330, send an email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit us online at www.firesafetyfsci.com.